Why Responsive Web?
- Mobile web browsing is projected to take over desktop Internet usage sooner.
- 90% of smart phone searches result in a purchase or a visit to a business.
- Google recommends that websites use responsive web designs – sites that serve all devices on the same set of URLs, with each URL serving the same HTML to all devices.
- Improved Usability – Responsive websites adjust to a user’s device, thus dramatically improving their user experience. Clearly, a better user experience translates to better returns.
- Easier to Manage – Being responsive means you would be managing just one website and hence one SEO campaign.
We will audit your current site at no cost. The output of our audit will determine what we need to fix to convert your site to responsive.